Add my email address to my Android email app
Open your Email app. The steps to set up email on your Android device may vary depending on the make, model and your network provider.
- If you already have an email account set up, press Menu and tap Accounts.
- Press Menu again and tap Add account.
- Type your Email address and Password, and click Next.
- Tap IMAP.
- Enter the incoming server info. We recommend using the SSL (secure) port instead of the standard port.
- IMAP (Incoming mail server)
- Username Email address
- Password Email address password
- IMAP server = aluminium.cloudhosting.co.uk
Port (SSL) 993 (recommended)
- Enter the outgoing server info. We recommend using the SSL (secure) port instead of the standard port.
SMTP (Outgoing mail server) = aluminium.cloudhosting.co.uk
Port (SSL) 465 (recommended)
- Select Require sign-in and make sure your Username (your full email address) and Password are correct.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Next again. Then name your account and enter the name you want to display on outgoing messages.
That’s it. Send yourself a test email from your webmail, to make sure you can send and receive mail on your Android mail app.