Are your images ranking on Google?
If your site contains images, then you should be taking full advantage of them. While the images on your website make it more attractive to human visitors, search engines have a hard time seeing them. If search engines aren’t archiving your images, then you’re losing out on new visitors and subsequent business.
Just like text and other website features can be optimised to improve your visibility in search engines, so can graphics. After all, what good are images if no one is seeing them?
Image optimisation is important because:
- Each optimised image has the ability to rank
- Images without optimisation can result in poor load speed
- Optimised images ensure that your website is easily accessible to those with visual impairments
Ever wonder why certain pages of your site don’t load quite as fast?
Here are a few things that un-optimised images can do:
- Slow down load speeds
- Create a poor experience for your users
- Increase your bounce rate on image-heavy pages
With image optimisation from Featherstone Media, more visitors will be able to find you through your photos. Our team of SEO professionals will review your website and determine how to optimise your images for the most potential.
Contact Featherstone Media today at 01342 892 697 to get your graphics and images ranking on Google Images.